The Association for Christian Ministries is a voluntary association welcomes people in the most fundamental ministries as Friends, Affiliates and Associates.
The purpose of the voluntary association is enhancing the ministry of the Christian believer to represent Christ in the world we are living in; to bear witness to Him wherever they may be; and, according to the gifts given them, to carry on Christ's work of reconciliation in the world; and to take their place in everyday life and the ministry.
We encourage people in ministry to serve in the local church and beyond, using their spiritual gifts to inspire others to a deeper commitment to Christ and more effective discipleship.
The Association of Christian Ministries has a new approach to supporting and acknowledging committed individuals with a God-given calling to serve His people.
The voluntary association, functions under the banner and auspices of Inter Trauma Nexus NPC, because this provides the covering of a legal entity with a 22+ years record of serving the community and successful ministry. The aims, objectives and administrative structure of Inter Trauma Nexus NPC allow for the operation of this Christian network of relationships. Affiliates and associates will be united under a common goal.
The voluntary association will purposefully move away from the term “lay people”, because we called for the great commission as voiced in Mathew 28:18-20 ESV: And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
We are called to equip God’s people for the work of serving and building up the body of Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13 NIV So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
The benefits for Friends include daily electronic encouragement in the form of an electronic newsletter, regular social media updates and some free resources.
- Free resources include general video presentations on social media and downloadable infographics.
- There is a sign-up process to receive the newsletter. Encouragement to enhance the passion and purpose for authentic ministry to God’s people is the primary focus.
- It is best if Friends have access to the internet, either on a personal device or at community centres, such as community library.
- Friends may share their newsletter and resources with their colleagues, family and friends too.
- When Friends make a donation an Article 18A certificate will be issued for tax purposes.
- This is not an employment opportunity.
- This is not a professional body that provides designations and professional covering.
- Friends cannot use the logos of Inter Trauma Nexus or the Association for Christian Ministries.
- Friends may not negotiate on behalf of Inter Trauma Nexus NPC or the Association for Christian Ministries.
Friends may choose to upgrade to become Affiliates and Associates. With an upgrade a Friend will enjoy additional benefits as described on the website.
Please prayerfully consider becoming part of the Association for Christian Ministries.
How it works
Working with us will be a journey with clear mile posts to give you clear direction and confidence to progress from one post to the next.
The fees are affordable and there are no hidden cost.
Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr Barbara Louw
Chief Executive Officer: Inter Trauma Nexus